Tuesday, January 24, 2017

APPLICATION FOR LAUNCHING A PROGRAM IN RADIO IN NEPAL

To,
The Station Manager
Radio Purwadoya
Sunsari, Nepal
Respected Sir,
          I am a Bachelor Hotel Management Student, and am seeking a part time job which I would like to take as an opportunity to launch a musical message & dedication related Programme, and I have been advised to write to you to offer me a part time job to just host couple of  programme on your Radio.
     Briefly, I do have an experience on Radio hosting for about six months from Dantakali FM 88.5 Mhz, Dharan. I’ve studied on English Medium school from my childhood, hence I do have a quite good knowledge on English speaking and writing, Sir. Well, if I am provided an opportunity to work with you on your Radio then, I promise I won’t let you down; anyway. Besides that, I will take response to search the sponsors for my Programme to launch on your Radio, Sir.
                I look forward to hearing from you. The basic information related with kind of Programme that I would like to launch with your co-operation is mentioned on the letter of Proposal. I am all awaited for your positive response on this note.
                                                                                   Your faithfully
                                                                                 Manjil Bajgain
                                                                                   Itahari-4(Sunsari,Nepal)

No comments:

Post a Comment